Favorite Wilde Quotes

~I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.~

~Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.~

~I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know
anything about.~

~Oscar Wilde





Welcome!

Welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Monday, June 28, 2010

What Would YOU Do With This Duck?


Cheap Chic Home is having a bit of fun with a "Duck Challange!" Contest ends: Saturday, July 10th. Hop on over and take a look, leave a comment THERE with your awesome ideas. :)

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, girlfriend, you are so sweet to post this crazy challenge. Thanks for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...