Favorite Wilde Quotes

~I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.~

~Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.~

~I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know
anything about.~

~Oscar Wilde





Welcome!

Welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Punch Storage

Well, my craft room is getting there, little by little. After a lot of thinking.... I finally decided where to set up my punch storage - yeah! I also have mini punches and will probably keep them in a drawer, where I can slide it out and see all of them at a glance. I also keep a cardstock sheet on hand with my mini punch shapes glued on, in a contrasting color for easy reference. (I have a few more punches lurking around still waiting to be found.)


These punches are tucked in right behind my door and fit perfectly on the Bygel rails, found in the kitchen section of Ikea. They do not come with the screws, so I used drywall screws which were black. No problem, I got out my handy dandy silver spray paint and ta da! Just take your standard plastic grocery bag, place it on the lawn and push the screws through the bag, anchoring them in the lawn. Spray away! When they are dry, just pull the bag up and carry it inside -extracting the screws out as you need them. They won't roll away or get lost. Easy peasy.

For those of you who would like a visual...





Ikea Metal Bygel Rail Product Info:
Cost: $1.99
Length: 21 ¾”
Height: 2 “
Also comes in 39 ¼” length.

Ikea Hanging Container Product Info:
Cost: .99 cents each.
Length: 5”
Width: 5”
Height: 5”

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for the tip in my blog. I knew it was excisting but a thought the blog would make It easier cause u can put a translater in your sidebar. I wanted exactly the storage for my punches as you have but there aint enough space in my room =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good (space saving!) punch storage idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...